LEGAL AND NOTARY TRANSLATIONS
- CERTIFIED On headed paper, signed by the translator. Although of no legal value in Italy, the legal systems of many other countries worldwide rule that the translator can themselves certify the documents translated by simply adding their own stamp and signature.
- SWORN in 24/48 hours. The translator goes to court to have the translation validated, accepting full civil and criminal liability that what they have translated is true to the original. These translations are legally recognised and can therefore be presented to official national and foreign entities.
- LEGALISATION is a annotation with a specific stamp applied to the original document. This procedure applies in lieu of legalisation for documents issued or to be presented in countries adhering to the Hague Convention of 05 October 1961. The procedure usually takes three working days.
- APOSTILLE by means of the validation of signatures, generally issued by the prefecture or Public Prosecution (for deeds prepared by notaries, legal officers and court clerks)TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENTS
- Certificates (personal data, marriage, divorce, life and death certificates, etc.)
- Documents and licences
- Certificates of education (university degree, diplomas)
- Legal deeds
- Deeds of incorporation
- Articles of association and corporate financial statements
- Contracts (sale, purchase and lease)
- Powers of attorney
- Documents validating diplomas/degree certificates
- Documents to obtain Italian or foreign citizenship
- Documents for obtaining medical expense refunds
- Insurance contracts
- Documents certifying pensions
- Payslips and employment contracts
The pandemic has changed a great many things. In the world of translation, new ways of translating have emerged to cope with the emergency. Some of the most commonly-required documents and certificates now requested due to Covid-19 include the certificate of NON POSITIVITY for SARS-coV-2 (click on “more information”).LINGUISTIC MEDIATIONWe help our clients communicate with French-speaking entities and private individuals as well as with the completion of bureaucratic procedures (filling in documents, etc.).LEGAL ASSISTANCE AND CONSULTANCYWe also use legal professionals operating in different areas of law. Seek legal advice from our lawyers.